VYLA is committed to changing the dairy and agricultural business. At a time when everyone recognizes a growing need for farms to draw the valuable insights from data they produce from various sources, VYLA is uniquely positioned to drive those insights. In addition, as farms work to build more trust and transparency with consumers and industry partners, VYLA provides tools and services that help build that transparency and trust.
VYLA understands how important your privacy and data are to you. And we strive to protect the privacy of your data and the information that VYLA and you share. We take your privacy and data ownership seriously.
Our commitment to protecting data and privacy includes our expectations for you and others when using our website.
Our website is provided as a place for us to start a conversation about how VYLA can help: it is a place where you can learn about how we can help you improve your enterprise and where we can share with you the amazing innovations and services we are creating to help you grow and thrive.
- Protecting VYLA’s website, software, and system
- Standards of behavior to protect all website users
- Contact information
- Ownership of Website – This website is owned and controlled by Vyla, INC., or VYLA, a Colorado company.
- Intellectual-Property Rights – Unless otherwise stated, we or our licensors own the intellectual-property rights in this website and material on this website. Subject to the license below, all our intellectual-property rights are reserved.
- Cookies – VYLA’s websites, services, and software uses “Cookies” to track your activities and preferences. This allows VYLA to make the websites, services, and software more responsive to your needs. VYLA does that by using Cookies to process user requests, improving functionality for users, and improve web content (making the web design and content are relevant to you). A web-page server places a Cookie or data file on your hard disk. Programs cannot be run nor can viruses be delivered using the Cookies. Browsers can be configured to accept all cookies, reject all cookies, or notify you when a cookie is set. If you have questions about how to do that, consult the “Help” menu of the browser you are using. Certain web pages on our site cannot be used if you reject all cookies.
- License to Use Website – You may view, download for caching purposes only, and print pages from the website, provided that:
- You must not republish material from this website (including republication on another website), or reproduce or store material from this website in any public or private electronic retrieval system; and
- You must not reproduce duplicate, copy, sell, resell, visit, share, or otherwise exploit our website or material on our website for any commercial purpose, without our express written consent.
- Limitations of Liability – The information on this website is provided free-of-charge, and you acknowledge that it would be unreasonable to hold us liable in respect of this website and the information on this website.
- Whilst we endeavor to ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we not commit to ensuring that the website remains available or that the material on this website is kept up-to-date.
- To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions (including, without limitation, the conditions implied by law of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose, and the use of reasonable care and skill).
- Our liability is limited and excluded to the maximum extent permitted under applicable law. We will not be liable for any direct, indirect, or consequential loss or damage arising under this disclaimer or in connection with our website, whether arising in tort, contract, or otherwise – including, without limitation, any loss of profit, contracts, business, goodwill, data, income, revenue, or anticipated savings.
- You release VYLA and its current and former officers, directors, employees, parents, subsidiaries, and other affiliated persons and entities from all claims even if they are undisclosed or unknown arising out of your use of this website. You also waive any legal protections limiting general releases with respect to this release.
- Nothing in this disclaimer will exclude or limit our liability for fraud, for death or personal injury caused by our negligence, or for any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
- Restrictions on Use – You must use this website under the following restrictions:
- You must not use our website in any way that causes, or may cause, damage to the website or impairment of the availability or accessibility of the website.
- You must not use our website in any way which is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent, or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent, or harmful purpose or activity.
- You must not use our website for any purposes related to marketing without our express written consent.
- You must not use our website to copy, publish, or send mass mailings or spam.
- You must not use our website to copy, publish, or send material that is illegal or unlawful, or material which could give rise to legal action under English and other applicable law. All material you copy, publish, or send via our website must not be defamatory, obscene, indecent, hateful, discriminatory, or inflammatory; nor can any material infringe any person’s intellectual-property rights or rights of confidence, impinge upon any person’s privacy, or constitute incitement to commit a crime; further, any material must not be misleading, deceptive, pornographic, threatening, abusive, harassing, or menacing.
- We reserve the right to edit or remove any material posted upon our website.
- We may take such action as we deem appropriate to deal with the posting of unsuitable material, including suspending or canceling your account, restricting your access to our website, or commencing legal proceedings against you.
- In respect of all material that you post on our website, you grant to us a worldwide, irrevocable, non-exclusive, royalty-free license to use, reproduce, adapt, publish, translate and distribute such material in any media, together with the right to sub-license these rights.
- You cannot use any data scraping or data mining on the website or any other technique or method of taking data of any kind from the website, including web scraping, web harvesting, or web-data extraction.
- Third party websites – This website contains links to other websites. We are not responsible for the content of third-party websites.
- Our Contact Details – You can contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or through our “Contact” page on our website: https://vyla.com